Corporate Finance - Client Financial Management Entry Level Analyst - Dallas TXBookmark This
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with Minimum overall GPA of 3.2 OR
- Other Business Related major with a minimum of 9 credit hours of Accounting and a Minimum overall GPA of 3.2
Financial accounting experience including reconciliation, invoice preparation, processing financial transactions, and preparing financial budgets, etc.
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.