Corporate Finance - Finance Summer Internship Florham Park,NJBookmark This
Basic (Must Have) Qualifications
- Current student pursuing a Bachelor's degree OR a Master's degree with a graduation date between December 2014 and August 2015
- Required Major: Finance or Accounting OR a Business related major with at least 6 credit hours of Accounting
- Overall GPA of 3.2 out of 4.0
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of business, finance, accounting fundamentals, US GAAP knowledge a plus
- Excellent knowledge of entire the MS Office Suite and outstanding Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Paid internships last 10 - 12 weeks and typically begin in late-May/early-June and end in early/mid-August.
- Some business travel may be required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.