Corporate Travel Agent Interns - FCm Travel Solutions Houston TXBookmark This
FCm Travel Solutions
FCm Travel Solutions provides busy executives with the simple cost effective answers to business travel management, offering highly personalized service tailored to meet their individual requirements. Backed by the reach and negotiating power of being a global company we are able to source the most competitive daily prices on airfares, car rentals and hotels for our Corporate Travelers.
If you would like to be part of this exciting organization, we have opportunities for:
FCm Travel Solutions Corporate Travel Agent Interns.
FCm Travel Solutions is currently looking for a bright and ambitious FCM Travel SolutionsCorporate Travel Agent Interns to join our growing team! We will provide the training!
The FCM Travel Solutions Corporate Travel Agent Intern handles the day-to-day travel needs of corporate business accounts won by the Business Development Manager. A successful Corporate Travel Agent Intern will build solid relationships with our corporate clients by delivering exceptional customer service, and exceeding client expectations in every interaction in relation to:
- Understanding and anticipating client needs and travel preferences
- Responding quickly and proactively to client requests
- Ensuring accurate and timely presentation of clients' travel documentation
- Making professional and accurate business travel arrangements for our corporate accounts including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
Successful applicants will have:
- 1-2 years' experience in Travel, Hospitality or Airline Industry. OR degree in Travel Tourism / Hospitality.
- Professional service-oriented mentality
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Impeccable business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Geography and international destination knowledge is necessary.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with corporate clients.
- Candidates should possess decisive and successful problem solving skills, be detail-oriented and have effective verbal communication skills.
- Strong written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Skilled in usage of a personal computer and various software packages
What's in it for you?
You'll enjoy a fun and team-oriented working environment in the office, at regular city-wide Buzz Nights to acknowledge sales successes and at the annual Global Gathering to reward high achievers. You'll have to experience it to believe it!
You will also be provided with the industry training and tools to turn your experience into a successful career - including ongoing support from business leaders and executives who started out as FCm Travel Solutions Corporate Travel Agents themselves and are now part-owners in their own business.
Some of the perks you will enjoy include:
- A base salary plus unlimited sales incentives - the more you sell, the more you earn!
- Global conferences and award balls
- Fully paid training
- Travel industry discounts
- Leadership career pathways
- International career opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options
Location: Houston Texas.
Schedule Requirements : 40 hours per week.
Business Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
FCm is an Equal Opportunity Employer searching for talented, driven people who have a desire to build a rewarding career in a company that loves to celebrate your success!