Corwin Professional Learning InternBookmark This
2455 Teller Road
Thousand Oaks, CA
DescriptionAt SAGE, we believe that education is intrinsically valuable and we are passionate in our commitment to promote engaged scholarship throughout the world. With offices spanning six continents, SAGE aims to be the world’s leading independent academic and professional publisher by disseminating high quality scholarship on a global scale. Join the team of talented and motivated professionals who are creators of innovative and award-winning journals, books, and electronic media products.
This internship is an opportunity for a college student to work in a business environment and specifically within a fast-paced Educational Professional Development and Publishing team. The hours are flexible to accommodate a student's school schedule.
RequirementsEducation - Required
• College Student currently attending community college or a four year university.
• Major preferably in Education, Business, or related field.
Experience - Preferred
• Prior work experience preferably in an office environment.
Skills - Required
• Interest in Education, Publishing, or Business experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Skills - Preferred
• Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Must be able to multi-task or prioritize workload if needed
Qualified California college candidates kindly submit their resume and cover letter to http://www.sagepublications.com/careers/