Creative AssistantBookmark This
2800 Woodlawn Drive
Hello students, and welcome to Graphic Creative!
I am pleased to announce our creative assistant internship position for college students who are looking for an exciting start to their career. Are you in the Honolulu area or wiling to relocate to Hawaii? Are you interested in hands on experience working with accomplished professionals? Do you need to add to your portfolio, build your resume and earn recommendations? If you said yes to these questions, Congrats! The search is over. Now put that resume together and submit too firstname.lastname@example.org.
This internship is offered year round as non-paid position. We promote from within and the opportunity to earn a paid position in our company is always there. Ideal candidates will have strong research, writing, and editing skills, and thrive working in a fast paced environment. Candidates will also need to be pursuing a degree in marketing, graphic arts, or a related field.
Have a look at what were all about http://graphiccreative.com/
Graphic Creative is an intelligent branding and creative development company, specializing in branding sustainable products, creative medias, futuristic design, target market research, and trending technologies. We like to create from scratch to make the best recipe for your vision that captures a wide audience through visual stimulation. Our goal is to provide the best possible service to our clients / partners and their satisfaction is our reward. The basis of Graphic Creative is a strong sense of community, free inquiry, creativity, and the experimental spirit.
We work closely with clients and brands to create lasting connections in which everyone will benefit from. Enjoy!
Graphic Creative, Honolulu
Responsibilities- Available to work at least 2 full days a week, the more you are here the more you will learn, but 2 days is the minimum.
- Our official hours are Monday – Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm, your availability will need to fit into that.
- Assisting the Marketing/Creative department in organizing, modifying and creating artist related content.
- Experience with ,excel, outlook and/or entourage, google documents, power point, and Word docs.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via email, letters, or oral communication.