Creative Design InternBookmark This
1000 North Hancock Street
DescriptionPhilly2Night is a lifestyle, nightlife and entertainment resource for people who like to be in the know. Our focus, along with being a nightlife social network, is to bring our online community together at high quality events. Additionally, Philly2Night is a hybrid agency that combines online relationships and media with offline experiences on behalf of brands, services & retailers.
The Web & Creative Design Interns will work with our Creative Department. This position offers a large opportunity to work hands on with our events department and become a part of our team throughout the internship.
Responsibilities- Working on long-term Creative Design projects with the Creative Team
- Providing creative items to be utilized by our Social Media Team
- Assisting in creating promotional items such as flyers, event listings, newsletters, dedicated emails, event signage, and more.
- Ensuring the brand and website’s creative design is up-to-date
Requirements- A great attitude and work ethic
- Knowledge of web layout and creation tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- HTML Mini Sites with some partial Flash aspects.
- Academic Credit
- Attention to detail
- Must have a laptop equipped with Adobe Creative Suite
- Reliable Transportation (public or private)