Creative DesignerBookmark This
3116 Belmeade Drive
DescriptionPacific Northern, Inc. is a full service design, manufacture and logistics firm with operations capabilities in USA, Europe and Asia. We specialize in the development of POP and Fixtures for all types of retail environments, servicing both the retail and branded communities. We excel in handling the projects from conception to distribution, but will work with our clients on "as needed basis", providing as much service, or as little as they require. Our capabilities include world-wide distribution and hands-on customer support. The quality and reliability of our products and services have earned Pacific Northern an outstanding reputation and an impressive client care portfolio.
Responsibilities• Design innovative fixtures, jewelry displays, showcase systems, pre-pack programs, and marketing programs
• Prepare sketches of ideas, detailed drawings, illustrations, artwork, or computer-aided design equipment
• Derive a concept for a client’s needs that will visually merchandise their products within their specific guidelines.
• Research products and their availability as well as staying abreast of new trends in the industry.
• Utilize all mediums to best present ideas such as Sketching, Rendering full color layout illustration (marker or pencil), AutoCAD, 3D Max, and 3-D Models/Mock-ups.
• Verify production feasibility and construction methods with the manufacturing plant and make any necessary adjustments.
• Give direction to others for mechanical drawings for manufacturing of samples as well as preparing page layouts/artwork for all appropriate marketing materials.
• Publicly present design concepts effectively and professionally with the Asst. V.P. of design to clients, upper management and sales.
• Redirect, redesign and make changes to any concepts/drawings that the client, V.P. of design or upper management has specified.
RequirementsThe emphasis of this position is the ability to maximize creative skills towards new and innovative product design and development with the utmost efficiency independently or in collaboration. Also, to apply in depth focus and execution of design needs for major accounts, and marketing concepts that help position Pacific Northern in the industry.
o Adobe Products
o Autodesk Products
o Corel Products
o MS Products