Creative Internship - Recent GraduatesBookmark This
210 S Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Starmark is a national integrated marketing agency headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The agency specializes in strategic thinking, award-winning creative, branding, advertising, interactive and public relations. Since 1978, it has partnered with world-class companies to build measurable results. Starmark delivers fresh perspectives and smart thinking to ignite clients’ business. Then, reinvests the knowledge to maximize return. It’s Big Ideas. Bottom line.
Job Summary: The creative intern will be able to work Monday thru Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm. The paid internship is for 12 weeks and will work directly with our Senior Art Director and Vice President Executive Creative Director. This internship is open to students and graduates.
Working on integrated campaigns that include branding, print, online, outdoor and social media initiatives under the direction of the senior creative team.
Looking for conceptual thinkers who are hungry to experience agency life.
Benefits of Internship:
• Opportunity to build portfolio.
• Exposure to a variety of business people for professional contacts.
• Participate in professional meetings and other business events.
• Personal growth.
• A letter of recommendation if the internship is successfully completed.
• Willingness to learn, question and challenge
• Ability and desire to work on challenging projects and display strong leadership qualities.
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Display an exemplary level of professionalism, maintain regular and consistent attendance and be punctual to all meetings.