Credit & Collections AnalystBookmark This
Kelly Financial Resources is currently seeking a Credit Collections Analyst for a client in Chicago. This temporary Credit Collections Analyst opportunity offers great flexibility and top-notch benefits! Discover a new door to your future by applying your skill set and becoming a valuable asset to a growing company!
Responsibilities for the Credit Collections Analyst:
- Contact customers with past due balances within designated customer account portfolio
- Perform timely follow-up activity when contacting past due customers on collection matters
- Evaluate and establish customer trade credit requests
- Respond promptly to daily customer inquiries and work with Sales as needed
- Develops and maintains credit information for future reference for designated account portfolio with timeliness and accuracy
- Assume responsibility for special projects and assignments and perform other related duties as assigned
- Respond timely to trade reference inquiries
- Ability to perform in-depth financial analysis, determine trends and apply account strategies
- Effectively uses all investigative sources and non-conventional credit arrangements in managing portfolio risk (Letters of credit, deposits, guarantees)
Qualifications for the Credit Collections Analyst:
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products including advanced Excel (pivot tables v-lookups)
- 5+ years of experience in Credit/Collections required
- Associates Degree in Finance/Accounting or Business Administration required
- Manufacturing/Distribution experience required
- Experience with AS400
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please email your resume directly to email@example.com or please click ?Apply Now!? for immediate consideration!
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
Our finance specialty places professionals across corporate accounting, corporate finance, and financial services. Areas of expertise include: accounting, financial analysis, SEC reporting, payroll, internal audit, tax, corporate consolidations, budgeting, treasury, shared services support (accounts payable, payroll, and accounts receivable), and financial services (mortgage operations, trust accounting, investment analysis, treasury, and compliance).
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/finance
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]