Customer Collections SpecialistBookmark This
67 West Street
DescriptionOverhaul Solutions is seeking goal-oriented, energetic, passionate and driven Customer Collections Specialists to join our team. We are PASSIONATE about what we do and hire passionate people. One person fiercely passionate is better than 100 who are merely interested. As a Customer Collections Specialist with Overhaul Solutions' collection team you will service specific portfolio of accounts that are delinquent under the general supervision of a Collections Manager.
Additional tasks of the Customer Collections Specialist include:
• Contacting delinquent accounts via phone
• Working on 50-100 accounts per week
• Maintaining accurate notes on past due accounts
** Please note that this is a contractor position. Income is a direct reflection of hours worked.**
ResponsibilitiesAs a Customer Collections Specialist with Overhaul Solutions you will carefully adhere to policies, procedures and laws related to consumer collections.
Additional responsibilities of the Customer Collections Specialist include:
• Operating a collections database in a Windows 8-based operating system
• Communicating professionally with account holders who are upset or hostile
• Determine appropriate action relative to delinquent accounts, including payment plans.
• Issue and apply credit billing adjustments after communicating with the customer
• Other tasks as assigned
RequirementsAs a Customer Collections Specialist with Overhaul Solutions you must possess excellent verbal negotiation and telephone communication skills. The key to succeed in this position is an inner drive and an untiring desire to succeed.
Additional requirements for the Customer Collections Specialist include:
• Minimum 1 year sales or marketing work experience preferred, but not required
• Associates degree or equivalent experience in an applicable field
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced quota-driven work environment
• Basic Financial accounting skills; ability to establish basic payment plans for delinquent accounts; recognize warning signs of financial distress
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
• Prior collection experience -Broad technical knowledge in credit and collection preferred, but not required
• Ability to work a rotating shift between the following hours:
o Monday-Friday 11am-7:00pm
o Saturday 11:00am-5:00pm