Customer ServiceBookmark This
A active Free zone cargo inc
2315 NW 107th Avenue
Established - 1995, Head Office – Miami Florida Branch: Los Angeles & Houston
Global Network – United State. Asia, S.E. Asia. Europe. Central America, South America
We are dedicated organization to providing the most innovative and efficient logistic solutions in the industry; creating lean, responsive and adaptive transportation vendor management that create value and improve service levels for our customers
Responsibilities- Handle day-to-day business of the assignment, service inquiries and account maintenance.
- Follow up on shipment status and coordinate with related parties for customer problem solving timely.
- Timeliness & accuracy of systems update, reporting and documentation filing.
- Prepare invoice, collect payment and follow up outstanding from customers
- To ensure the transaction / activities are done within timeframe as per SOP or procedure requirements.
- Proactively promote products and value added service to customers through phone call or customer visit.
- Take initiative to retain and expand business scale with regular customers.
- KPI review for large customers or project accounts regularly to improve and keep high quality
Requirements- Good experience and knowledge in managing logistics shipments.
- Familiar with import & export procedures, customs & trading compliances and requirements
- Customs focus and service concept, high responsibility.
- Detail-minded, organized, proactive, helpful, friendly and able to work under pressure and workload
- Good written and spoken English, good understanding and communication skill
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint Processing.
-can speak Chinese or Spanish