Customer Service Representative (CSR)Bookmark This
AD Evaluation Inc
We are nation's leading provider of industrial LCD and Computer PC solutions.. We are seeking an energetic individual to join our team as a Customer Service Representative (CSR). The main duties include providing exceptional customer service, via inbound or outbound calls, emails and eventually chat. CSRs will be answering questions regarding Products, order status, refunds or cancellations, product solutions, and general inquiries.
• Candidate should have at least 3 years of prior work experience in a customer service capacity
• 1 or more years of experience in a contact or call center is strongly preferred
• Understands and/or is basically comfortable with Call Systems, online chat, IE
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Must know ten key, typing skills and type 55 + WPM ideally
• Must be reliable and have an exceptional work ethic
• Exemplifies strong follow through
• Must be a team player and committed to the success of the team and the company
• Someone who understands the value of the customer, the customer experience and the relationship of that to overall sales and brand.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in interfacing with people and building connections
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Bilingual Chinese is a plus
• Answer incoming calls , emails, provide quote and chats with a customer friendly and centric approach
• Outbound call to follow up customer feedback on quote.
• Collaborate within department and with other departments to identify issues and resolve related inquiries
• Respond either immediately or in a follow up communication with customer via phone, email or chat about the inquiry status and relay company response in a way that maintains customer loyalty and the transaction
• Become an expert and brand ambassador on the company, products and questions around products
• Identify with and educate the customer about the brand, the origin, features and benefits of all our products.
• Solicit customer feedback as appropriate and natural to the conversations to drive the brand, products
• Identify and find or think creatively and collaborate about solutions for issues on accounts, orders, returns and other issues that may arrive
• Manage time and multi-task to ensure call control and efficiency to meet continuing demand.