Customer Service Representative I, Glen Burnie, Part TimeBookmark This
7926 Crain Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Do you want to WOW! Customers everyday in a fun, fast-paced environment? Come be a Customer Service Representative at TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank!
Employee must maintain an active registration status with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry).
- Takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain. Employee must maintain an active registration status with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry).
- Meets with customers and prospects and develops understanding of other financial objectives and needs
- Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions. Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales
- Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values
- Provides sound advice at every Customer interaction to create a positive Customer Experience and ensures that the Customer’s financial needs are met
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding specific individual sales goals
- Takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel
- Generally resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to supervisors
- Performs a broad range of tasks of varying complexity and scope
- Cross-sell products to provide multi-services for Customers and makes referrals to partners
- Ensures Customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary, know when to consult Managers and when to “Bump-it-Up”
- Engages Customers in conversations regarding their current and future financial needs. Educates Customers about bank products and services