Customer Service RepresentativeBookmark This
5624 Lincoln Dr
DescriptionBracketron is the industry leader in universal mounting solutions and accessories for many of today's most popular mobile and handheld technologies including smartphone, GPS, tablet/PC, MP3, and satellite radio. We offer a broad selection of mounting configuration options designed to offer an optimal level of flexibility and functionality. Our goal is to be the premier market leader, and your first choice, within the mobile mounting and accessory industry.
The primary responsibility of the customer service representative is to service customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and performance problems. Hours will be variable from 15-25 hours a week. The prospective candidate will be involved in various aspects of customer service and support.
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Assist in the development and implementation of a new support tracking system for collecting and archiving support calls and inquiries.
• Prepares product or service reports by analyzing customer information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Familiarity with web content management, including online support, content updates and order tracking.
• Current college student or recent college graduate seeking a bachelor’s degree in business related field.
• Team player with a positive “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
• Self-starter who can take action and problem-solve with limited supervision.
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office Platform and comfort using
• Image and web-editing tools including Photoshop/Fireworks, FTP & Dreamweaver
• 1-2 years experience in customer service & support.
• Background in the consumer electronics industry helpful.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at one time.
• Must be extremely detail oriented and organized.
• The ability and willingness to learn new computer software applications and technologies.
• Strong ability to see potential problems before they arise.
• Technical background, with experience in engineering.
• Assist marketing team in ongoing projects.