DESIGN INTERNSHIP (2 fulltime max openings for FallBookmark This
Outhouse | Eddie Borgo
204 ELIZABETH ST. FLOOR 2
New York, NY
DescriptionOUTHOUSE LLC | EDDIE BORGO
Building Strong Resumes for Strong Careers
EDDIE BORGO Studio is looking for professional and hard working candidates to intern in our New York City Studio for the
Summer (May-September) 10 Full Time
Fall (October-January) 15 Part Time
Spring (January-May) 15 Part Time
We offer 10 full time internships per season, but are willing to accommodate part time schedules. See below for office hours
INTERNING AT EDDIE BORGO
This a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities and interns must be flexible and enthusiastic. There are many opportunities for involvement in exciting projects that aid in the development of the company. All candidates must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and work closely with various department heads. Creativity is encouraged!
Office Hours are from 9:30am-6:30pm, and we expect interns to be able to commit 2-5 days a week to come into the studio for the duration of their internship. We can accommodate full-time and part-time internships.
APPLYING TO BE AN INTERN
All interested candidates should email Bianca Maxwell Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship- NAME OF INTERNSHIP POSITION - Semester” in the subject line along with a cover letter, resume and portfolio (required for design + social media).
Those selected will be given an opportunity for an interview in-person in our NYC Studio or via Skype.
ResponsibilitiesDesign interns should have basic proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Rhino. Candidates should currently be pursuing a degree in Design.
• Support to Design and Research team (basic 3D work)
• Assisting design and research team with daily projects
• Basic 3D work, specing, or preparing tech packs
• Helping to organize and maintain vision/mood boards
• Make inspiration and design boards
• Vector/Render images of jewelry in illustrator
• Update new artwork
• Small assembling tasks
• Familiarity with luxury fashion/jewelry brands
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE!
RequirementsDesign interns should have basic proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Rhino. Candidates should currently be pursuing a degree in Design.
BASIC ESSENTIAL SKILLS
All candidates should be able to commit a minimum of 2-5 days a week but we are willing to accommodate varying schedules.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an e-commerce/digital Marketing or Communications internships prior
• High preference for Retail or Publishing experience
• Familiar with quantitative data analysis
• Advanced Excel user
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative flair and love of the luxury fashion space
• Ability to identify problems, demonstrate use of initiative and implement appropriate solutions
• Proven ability to see a task through to the end
• Excellent work ethos and good timekeeping