Data AnalystBookmark This
4676 Admiralty Way
Marina del Rey, CA
Have you ever tried to search for something that just happened but you couldn’t find it? Tilofy fixes this problem exactly by monitoring all media for anything happening right now. Tilofy is a real time search engine that focuses on location and time. We visualize data that is happening around you and right now. We process over 2 million documents a day and growing!
About the Job
Tilofy is excited to be looking for a data analyst who enjoys working at a fast paced start up. We are working with some of the latest technologies to solve a very difficult problem. We’re still a small team which means you can have a big impact on the future direction of the company. It doesn't hurt to mention our company is backed by the most prestigious venture capital firm who was behind the success of Amazon, Compaq, Sun, Symantec and has a 20% stake in Google.
Responsibilities- The Data Analyst will support the engineering staff with routine and special project work that involve the retrieval, preparation, processing, manipulation and management of data and databases.
- Coordinates data retrieval, collection, loading, manipulation, and management while working with groups in other teams/departments as required
- Finalizes reports and documents for presentations
- Performs data analysis on large amounts of data, summarizing and documenting results
- Performs other duties as required
Requirements- Good sense of humor. If you can make us laugh in the first hour then that’s a big plus!
- Excellent communication skills. Enough said.
- Someone who believes in our ambitious goal to improve search and information discovery on mobile
- Someone who doesn’t mind us using every excuse to party and celebrate an accomplishment
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or other quantitative discipline
- Familiar with continues testing development
Excited? We are, too. We can barely wait for you to join our team!