Data Entry, Administrative, Customer ServiceBookmark This
141 CAPITAL, INC.
29 S. LASALLE ST. SUITE 333
DescriptionThis is a Data Entry,Customer service, Administrative Position, Working hours are from 8am-3pm, Monday-Friday.The starting pay is $24.00 per/hr for this Data Entry,Customer service, Administrative Position
Support the function of the Administration Department for the firm, including assistance with Human Resources, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collections, Network Administration and other projects and tasks as deemed appropriate for this position.
Reports to: Firm Administrator and Assistant Controller
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
1. Prepare and maintain binders for Human Resources needs (I-9’s, PTO Requests, etc.)
2. Post daily account receivable payments to the Practice Management software.
3. Review daily timekeeping records and notify those who do not have time posted to the Practice Management database.
4. Help process the firm’s billing when needed, preparing and sending out invoices for work performed.
5. Keep the firm’s administrative records filed appropriately and currently.
6. Keep the administrative dead storage log current.
7. Respond to client telephone calls for partners and administrative staff when they are not present. Relay messages as appropriate for speed of response to the client’s need.
8. Assist with keeping the kitchen area clean.
9. Pick up dirty dishes, glasses, etc., in the firm’s conference rooms and prepare them for unannounced client meetings as you see the need.
1. Backup the firm receptionist for lunch and time off.
2. Plan and execute firm functions (Christmas/Holiday party, summer family event, open house).
1. Minimum of a high school diploma - college Degree preferred with appropriate GPA or equivalent work experience.
2. Good human relations, communication (oral and written) skills.
3. Working knowledge of basic office technology (copy machines, Excel, Word).
4. Typing skills sufficient to perform the essentials of the job in a timely manner (email communication, typing letters to candidates, keying numbers in software, etc.).
5. Physical factors – able to lift and carry 10 lbs (office manuals, paper restocking, marketing materials, report binders, etc.).
3. Working conditions – office environment, standard office hours, overtime may be called for on occasion.
4. Unplanned activities – other duties may be assigned depending on workload and experience.