Data EntryBookmark This
The Data Specialist position will provide data entry support for external customers. All Data Entry updating panels (customer specific information). There are inbound calls from customers and technicians that will have a wide variety of requests. The ability to resolve problems in a timely manor is important. Multitasking is very important skill to have in order to be successful in this role.
Monday through Friday schedule
1 opening - second shift 2:00pm - 10:30pm with 1/2 hour lunch.
3 openings - third shift 10:00pm - 6:30am with 1/2 hour lunch.
- Reading comprehension **we will use the Proveit Reading Comprehension test prior to submitting**
- 1 yr Previous customer service experience is a must, call center highly preferred
- Minimum 40 WPM typing speed **we will also Proveit test for this prior to submitting**
- General computer profiency including MS Excel and Outlook (please ask where they have used these two programs and for how long)
- Ability to multi-task including navigating computer system while communicating with customer over the phone.
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.