Data Loss Prevention AnalystBookmark This
DescriptionCategory : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 15084
Embrace your inner Leonardo DiCaprio (think less Titanic and more Inception) as an Data Loss Prevention Analyst, and figure out our client's strategy rather than the gadgetry. The Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day execution and monitoring of the Data Loss Prevention / Sensitive Data Discovery and Remediation Program and for the daily monitoring and maintenance of the DLP software tool.
Think you're worthy of the Emmy? (Aka a Career Offer from our star client.)
Five Things Wikipedia Won't Tell You About This Role
It will go better if: You just give us the intel aka your stacked resume.
Keep walking if: If you think "code red" is just another Mountain Dew flavor and not a critical intelligence scenario.
Potential Hazard: Hazard? Weren't we clear in that opening paragraph? You're the one developing our strategy so we don't have hazards.
Motivational song to live by: "Somebody's Watching Me" by Rockwell. Learn it, love it and sing it in the shower.
Business casual at this office means: Pardon our blatant stereotyping of you "IT types" but if the Chuck's fit, rock them in neon purple. We're kidding, take a trip to the GAP and you'll be set.
Do You Thing Leo's Acceptance Speech Included a Bulleted List?
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of our DLP system(s), and other relative monitoring tools
- Provide support for DLP platform including analysis and implementation of DLP requirements
- Perform and review DLP policy, workflow and system settings following established DLP change process with the assistance of tools and resources
- Assist users and business groups in resolving DLP issues
- Execute DLP projects and strategic initiatives
- Prepare and coordinate DLP program communication and updates
- Work with cross functional teams to deliver security DLP project commitments
- Create operations, management, and ad hoc reports to monitor the performance of DLP system and process
- Review DLP policy violation alerts and work with security and IT teams to investigate and resolve
- Follow up with respective IT support groups and/or business owners for DLP corrective actions and identify any overall DLP process improvements
- Develop and maintain tracking mechanism used in performing follow-ups
- Identify and coordinate the implementation of security enhancements to enhance the effectiveness of the DLP program.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree, Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Experience in information security with a focus on privacy and data protection; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Minimum two years of RSA DLP or similar DLP technology experience
Tags: Data Loss Prevention Analyst, RSA, DLP, Emmy, Leo, Computer Science, Information Technology
EOE - M/F/V/D