Database Marketing Analyst / SAS ProgrammerBookmark This
Saint Petersburg, FL
DescriptionThe Database Marketing Analyst will support the Managers of Database Infrastructure and Customer Reporting in the quality control of the CRM marketing database, regular and adhoc reporting, and list generation for marketing efforts. Responsibilities:
- Working with the Managers of Database Infrastructure and Customer Reporting, this person will manage targeting and reporting of marketing campaigns
- Maintain quality of the data reporting history.
- Work with the internal teams to clearly identify the criteria needed for new reports and modifications to existing reports.
- Conduct the generation of lists for targeting customers through marketing programs and initiatives.
- Create, execute and monitor data quality assurance processes.
- Create and execute ad-hoc SAS requests for marketing, merchandising, and finance teams.
- Create new SAS processes according to company needs.
- Maintain data proper documentation for all infrastructure and coding efforts.
- Bachelors Degree.
- At least 1+ years using SAS to support a highly dynamic and fast paced organization.
- Familiarity with SQL, Excel and Word.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Able to take direction.
- Good organizational skills.
- BS in statistics, marketing, finance, computer science, management information systems.