Defined Benefit Complex Calculations AssociateBookmark This
- Provides day to day assistance to the Plan Administrator, plan participants, and internal customers. Responds to inquiries in a professional and educational manner.
- Completes a variety of defined benefit calculations, fulfillment, letters
- Supports and works with the Relationship Manager on various projects and client deliverables, includes leading meetings and facilitating calls
- Responsible for handling escalated participant issues, formal complaints, levies, subpoenas associated with the plans we administer
- Responsible for completing a variety of projects with a hands on approach- including gathering information, performing analysis, making recommendations including alternatives to approach or process
- Manages various assigned projects - responsible for understanding the goals and deliverables, preparing project plans and timelines and for working with others within the team to complete the project timely
- Ability to work with data received in an excel format - combing files and data from multiple files and system platforms, analyzing data, producing data files for client deliverables
- Strong Defined Benefit knowledge,
- 4+ years in the Defined Benefit field
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to professionally lead meetings and customer calls
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve inquiries/problems in a timely manner - includes gathering appropriate information, researching and providing customer focused response or resolution.
- Able to develop sound alternatives to problems, work well in group problem solving situations, and demonstrates sound reason
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel with the ability to understand and utilize sophisticated: calculators, macro, v-look-ups, pivot tables.
- Strong math skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a deadline driven environment - requires strong organizational and self-management skills and must be able to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple assignments,client deliverables, and projects
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment , can change approach or method to best fit the situation, and can handle. unexpected events
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities
- Maintain confidentiality
- Bachelors degree in Math, Actuarial Science Business a plus