Dental Assistant II or CDABookmark This
Salem Solutions, LLC - Salem Medical & Dental
DescriptionDental Assistant (DAII or CDA) for recently added position.
Dental Practice located near Cary is seeking an "EXPERIENCED" Dental Assistant (DAII or CDA) to work (Second Chair) directly chair side with a Top Producing Senior Dental Associate.
Outstanding opportunity to work with a Great Dentist that loves to teach and guide. Must possess a strong work ethic, ability to multi-task, must be organized, skilled in expanded functions and promote extreme patient care. Practice is state of the art with digital and paperless system. The perfect candidate will be eager to learn by asking questions and performing at an advanced level. Hours of operation are Monday through Thursday 7:00am until 5:00pm. Potential available to work on Fridays as needed, 8:00am until 1:00pm.
* Must be a graduate of an accredited Dental Program with documentation showing completion
* Must have current CPR
* Must have completed OSHA Training and Dental Office emergencies
* Must be North Carolina certified to perform X-rays and Coronal Polishing
* Must possess experience in performing expanded functions
* Must be experienced with digital equipment, electronic dental records and dental software
This is an outstanding opportunity to become a part of a great team. All interested parties must submit a current resume in an MS Word (.doc) file to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 336-765-0062. All pre-screening and interviews are being conducted by Salem Dental. Those meeting the above criteria will then be submitted directly to the Hiring Authority for scheduling of working interviews. This position will be open to start immediately.