Denture Lab TraineeBookmark This
Train to manage your own in-office lab and support the achievement of optimal practice performance. Candidates will be responsible for the full lifecycle of denture fabrication; both in-house and in coordination with Aspen Dental's central processing facility to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Aspen's Lab Technician Training Program is customized to work with trainees at different levels of prior experience and skill. It is expected that some will progress faster than others, depending on the individual. Program guidelines provide approximate time periods during which the material should be able to be learned. Procedure assessments provide trainers and trainees with feedback as training progresses.
- The fabrication of quality prosthetic denture products in accordance with established protocols, under supervision of trainer.
- Complete prosthetic repairs, relines and re-bases according to established protocols, under supervision of trainer.
- Completion of required production reporting within established timelines and reporting parameters, under supervision of trainer.
- Preparation of laboratory supply orders in accordance with established protocols, adhering to determined budgetary guidelines, under supervision of a trainer.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior dental lab experience a plus, but not required
- Interest in training to become a dental lab technician, focusing on removables - full and partial dentures
- Must possess good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Must possess the ability to follow detailed directions without difficulty
- Must be able to easily communicate written and verbal directions with the Trainer