Design Automation Engineer Intern to CG ConverionBookmark This
DescriptionIn this position, you will be developing, deploying, and supporting design automation tools and flows in support of Intel microprocessor and SOC designs.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Deploying software tools to the design team, creating and delivering effective documentation and training, and providing support.
- Support and maintenance of design environment infrastructure components
- Automating design tasks in order to complete the product design in the most efficient fashion possible.
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
Strong problem-solving skills, good customer orientation, attention to detail, and effective communication skills are key for this position.
This req is being created to convert intern to fulltime/CG.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
* Must have a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
* At the BS level only, must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
* Minimum 6 months' experience with software programming and debugging
* Minimum 6 months' experience with Tcl, Perl, or C
* Minimum 6 months' experience in at least one of the following skill sets:
- computer architecture
- digital logic
- Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Complementary MOS (CMOS) circuits
- VLSI layout
* Minimum 6 months' experience in at least one of the these following skill sets:
- Algorithms Data Structures
- VLSI CAD
- Database Systems
* 1+ years experience in the above skill sets