Design New Media Copywriting InternshipBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionThe TMP Worldwide Internship Program targets top college and university students for a future career in Advertising. This highly selective program offers participants an opportunity to explore the fundamental elements of the advertising industry within a leading advertising agency environment. We aim to cultivate our interns skill set across the business spectrum through hands-on learning, rotations, interaction with senior management, presentations and work related projects.
* Experiential learning environment
* Learning objectives are coordinated with projects and supervisory feedback to enhance your understanding of business responsibilities
* E-Learning online instruction is combined with hands-on experiences to augment learning
* Interaction with our experts to gain greater insight into the multitude of career opportunities
* Increased understanding of the importance of coordination between functional areas to deliver the best business results
* Completion of a project presented to executives and other senior management to assist in understanding real world applications
* Currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program at an accredited college or university, ideally in an advertising/marketing/communications program with an emphasis in Graphic Design, Interactive Design/New media, and Copywriting
* Proficiency with basic computer programs (Mac platform)
* 1-2 years of course work or experience
* Must submit samples of academic, professional or personal work which shows strong ability to write copy or design (digital design work preferred)
* A demonstrated passion for social media and knowledge of how to leverage it
* An understanding of the impact of social media across all digital marketing channels
* Positive, proactive energetic attitude, strong work ethic highly dependable
* Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
* Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
* Strong self-discipline and time management skills.
* Able to take direction and criticism.
* Self motivated.
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.