Design Quality & Control TechnicianBookmark This
Naked Boxer Brief Clothing Inc
DescriptionNaked® is one of North America’s fastest growing Underwear and Loungewear company; however, although Naked® is in some of the very best retailers in the world including Holt Renfrew and Kitson, it is still a young company.
Naked® is looking for an individual who is passionate about fashion and eager to help a young design team reach its full potential as a true leader in quality, fit and comfort.
We want this person to challenge all the assumptions and design elements of current and future garments produced by Naked®.
• Tech Pack Review
• Grading & Sizing Review
• Die Cut & Laser Pattern Adaptation & Recommendations
• Finishing & Fabric recommendations
• Quality control checks during production
• Contribute to the development of men’s and women’s collections
• Participate in all other tasks required by the design team
• 3 years design experience preferred
• Diploma/Degree in Fashion Design (or equivalent knowledge/experience)
• Excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel, Word
• Ability to work with both menswear and womenswear
• Strong Knowledge of garment construction processes and technical garment construction
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be able to perform under tight deadlines and pressure
• Ability to work both individually and as a team
• Attention to detail
NOTE: There is the possibility to work remotely for this position.