Design and Production AssociateBookmark This
396-D West Pike St.
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionSell, design, produce and install all types of high quality signage and deal with the public in a courteous and professional manner.
Responsibilities- Design and create all types of signs- vinyl, digital and various outside service products or components .
- Mask, weed and apply vinyl to various substrates.
- Must be able to use an X-Acto knife, tape measure, ruler and production tools efficiently.
- Properly load and operate a cold pressure laminator following standard safety precautions.
- Load and cut vinyl on a plotter.
- Output digital print graphics.
- Operate a vertical panel saw using standard safety procedures.
- Maintain machinery in good working order.
- Greet customers and answer phones in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Accurately fill in sign layout forms, price estimates and invoices.
- Assist in operating and managing the store when needed.
- Travel to different locations within the community to rpeview work areas, give estimates and install various types of signs.
- Apply vehicle and window graphics.
- Keep a running inventory of all stock and supplies.
Requirements- Must be computer knowledgeable and willing to learn to be proficient in various software programs.
- Must be able to climb a ladder while lifting signs.
- Must be able to place onto and retrieve various types of substrates from a substrate rack including upper shelves.
- Must be in good physical condition and able to life heavy items.