7501 Hardeson Road
DescriptionTechnofan Inc. is a market leader in the design and manufacutures of high technology small fans and valves for aerospace and military applications. Our products add value by providing design flexibility by allowing modifications in speed, power consumption and noise by software adjustments. Creating customer valve with our technology, proven reliability and product support has allowed Technofan Inc to become a market leader very quickly.
We are currently looking for an intern Designer/Drafter to support the development, maintenance or modification of equipment designs/proposals to provide design documentation and high-level requirements to downstream users/customers.
ResponsibilitiesPerforms limited detail design development and modification of equipment. Assists in preparing technical documents for mechanical components and equipment. Assists in supporting proposal preparation and new business development efforts. Will also support assembly and testing of equipment.
Requirements- Currently attending or has recently graduated from an accredited Engineering Technology program
- 2 to 4 years of formal education in accredited university
- Advanced knowledge of Pro/Engineer Wildfire strongly preferred (SolidWorks, CATIA acceptable)
- Understanding of basic electrical circuitry
- Expereince using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, Word, Vizio)
- Knowledge of practical application of engineering science and technology
- Must be able to legally work in the US (ITAR regulations dictate that information and material pertaining to defense and military related technologies may only be shared with U.S. Persons)