Desktop Support AnalystBookmark This
Robert Half Technology
DescriptionDesktop Support Analyst $15-$22/hr
If you are someone that wants to build your professional portfolio as a Desktop Support Professional and really propel your career forward with a leader in the industry, then come grow with us in the Metro Atlanta, GA area!
Robert Half Technology currently has multiple desktop support opportunities across metro Atlanta in areas including Duluth, GA and Marietta, GA! If you have proven industry experience in the following skill sets, please apply!
Desktop Support Skills:
- Extensive Windows 7 imaging and troubleshooting
- Windows XP imaging and troubleshooting
- Workstation build configuration & deployment
- Daily System monitoring
- Investigate and resolve workstation and print issues
- Repair and recover hardware & software failures
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Position Summary: Primary responsibilities include end-user support, data auditing, desktop build, and infrastructure support.
Essential Job Functions:
End User Support
- Security Logs, Data Imports
- Using an organized ticketing system to document, prioritize, and track requests.
- Maintaining inventory of equipment and supplies
- Installing, configuring, and deploying new computers/telephones
- Repairing/upgrading computer hardware and software
- Troubleshooting printers/scanners/copiers
- Diagnosing hardware and software problems
- Building and installing cables
- Desktop moves as the company grows
- Documenting systems
- Monitor & audit data flows
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Communication skills verbal and written
- Ability to systematically troubleshoot complex problems
- Ability to handle one's self in front of strangers in a professional manner.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA, MCSE, MCSDST, MCP Etc. are a HUGE plus) at least 1 is required
- 2+ years WORKING IT experience at your most recent position.
Knowledge and Experience in IT area is required. Specifically:
- Working experience is the MOST important qualification
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems,
- Desktop hardware,
Has knowledge of commonly-used IT concepts, practices, and procedures.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: