Development CoordinatorBookmark This
Loyola University Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Rd.
Description- Works in a team-based environment with other development professionals focused on increasing giving to research and education mission of the LUC HSD.
- Manages operations of the Stritch Junior Service League, including scheduling all service projects, coordinating recruitment efforts, communication and contacts with the families, and responsibility for engaging the families in the mission of the Stritch School of Medicine.
- Provides project support and staffing assistance for MNSON and SSOM Dean's Councils.
- Manages projects, as assigned, aimed at increasing alumni donor giving, cultivating alumni donors to make leadership gifts and/or managing alumni appeals driven by major gift donors, especially alumni from Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing (MNSON) and the Stritch School of Medicine (SSOM).
- Writes and edits complex documents (letters, proposals).
- Develops and maintains relationships with leadership donors and a small portfolio (~25) of leadership giving ($1,000+) prospects.
- Understands priorities for strategic initiatives and priorities for LUC HSD, especially key directives to resonate with alumni and friends.
- Performs other duties as required.
RequirementsBachelor's degree and one to three years of fundraising experience required. An equivalent combination of education and expereince may be considered.
Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Internet and email applications.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of fundraising experience (or equivalent) experience required.
- A proven ability to communicate with donors in professional manner.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
-The ability to staff events during evening or weekend hours.