Dietary Aide - Part Time - Westwood, MABookmark This
DescriptionDescription Be part of the food team that makes sure our residents' meals not only taste good, but are also good for them. Assist with preparing and serving food as well as cleaning equipment, utensils, and food service areas. You'll enjoy getting to know our residents and they'll certainly appreciate what you do for them.
- Prepare resident trays according to instructions/order; employ proper food handling techniques in preparation of food and setting up/serving trays; deliver food, nourishments and supplies to nursing units or other areas as assigned
- Put stock in food storage areas and refrigerators as assigned
- Clean, wash and sanitize dishes, silverware and utensils used to serve residents and others
- Assist in maintaining the general cleanliness of the dishwashing area; clean work area and equipment as assigned.
- Use proper infection control techniques and protective equipment as needed; perform all duties using proper safety techniques.
- Attend and participate in in-service education opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned