Digital Account CoordinatorBookmark This
325 W. Huron
DescriptionAt Kontera, we push ourselves to excel at everything that we do, and to continually increase the value that we deliver to Internet users, web publishers and advertisers. Our grand vision is to link and connect the world’s information in real-time, based on users’ interests and intent. We believe that relevancy, quality of information, and the users’ experiences are essential to attaining this vision. We’ve made some great progress throughout our journey. Our advanced technologies analyze, in real time, more than 85 million page views each day; More than 15,000 web publishers rely on our products to help them attain their website’s goals; and we have built a rapidly growing business.
Summary of Position:
The Digital Account Coordinator (Intern) plays a key role in communication, planning and execution for advertising clients. In the capacity of the Account Coordinator will primarily work with the Central Region Account Managers to help develop and execute successful digital media campaigns across In-Text, Display and Mobile for Fortune 500 brand advertisers and their agencies in the Midwest region. The Account Coordinator aids in driving and delivering “best practices” campaign strategies, ensures proactive client service, tracks campaign performance drivers, maintains relationship development and account/campaign/client retention, growth & upsell.
As an intern on the Client Services team, this person works closely with his/her cross-functionally to help ensure client success.
Responsibilities• Contribution on day to day client communication where needed, translation of objectives into campaign strategy
• Develop client-facing materials highlighting the execution and performance of campaigns
• Assist with managing campaign launching process in the region including client kick off call, strategy recommendation, asset collection, design specs, copy writing and logins.
• Work closely with AM Team and Ad Operations team to devise tactical strategies and drive campaign performance based off of reporting knowledge
• Organize and compile materials and data for campaign reviews
• Liaison with Kontera Sales Management, Sales people, Design, Custom Solutions, Publisher Relations
Requirements• Must be an upper-classmen (Junior or Senior) at an accredited University
• Candidate must have the desire to work within the areas of Marketing, Digital Advertising, Business Administration
• Must be able to attribute 20 hours a week toward the internship (but this can be negotiated based on class schedule, job commitments, etc).
• Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors.
• A good multi-tasker, able to handle multiple projects, people and to meet deadlines with revolving