Digital Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe're looking for a PT/freelance person that has a basic understanding of general internet marketing practices with an interest in social media marketing. The preferred candidate will also be able to learn the account management side of a digital agency.
This is a great opportunity to learn the Digital Ad Agency environment and may lead to paid employment.
- Experience with SEO, SEM, PPC, SMM, email marketing, article marketing, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Writing/editorial experience
- WordPress administrative experience.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Independent thinking; able to make your own decisions and act on them.
- Good personality and sense of humor is a plus!
If that sounds like you, please respond to this post and include a brief explanation on your experience level in each of the areas listed above.
While this is an unpaid internship, we are open to other arrangements for the right candidate.
Send your info to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Manage social media profiles
- Respond to client questions and needs
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management