Director of E-Commerce OperationsBookmark This
Profit Sense Innovations
26 Journal Square
Jersey City, NJ
DescriptionDirector of E-Commerce Operations
About Profit Sense Innovations:
Profit Sense Innovations is an online based small business development firm. Profit SI has developed its system of providing its customers with the essential tools necessary to establish a thriving business. We are a pioneering company, able to identify the emerging trends in today’s business world. Our services include: website development and marketing, tax preparation, incorporations, business plans, bookkeeping and filing for all the certificates and licenses businesses need. We are rated as one of the Top 10 places to work and nominated for one of the top 5 emerging businesses in the state of New Jersey
• Report directly to the President and Executive Management Team in managing one of our rapidly growing business units.
• Lead business initiatives to increase revenue and performance of business unit.
• Direct and manage project expectations to upper management.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Improve quality of products / services of business unit so they are more attractive to the general micro- and small-business market.
• Identify productivity and process improvement opportunities.
• Create and execute a multi-year business plan and budget.
• Effectively communicate and report on deliverables, progress and results.
• Develop marketing strategy to identify target customers and strive to increase awareness and visibility of the business unit.
• Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Manage a team of 10 to 12 web developers.
• MBA or Masters Degree with 3 - 5 years, consulting, or brand management experience preferred. Bachelors will be considered if combined with requisite experience.
• Strong intellectual and creative abilities balanced with solid experience in achieving results.
• Strong PC Skills. Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Strong experience with at least 1 scripting language: PHP, C++, JAVA preferred.
• Knowledge of online marketing and SEO preferred.
• Well organized and dependable.
• Must be deadline driven and dependable.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and managerial skills.