Dispenser Processor (Part Time: Morning 6AM-11AM & afternoon shift 1:30PM- 5:30PM)Bookmark This
Nestle Waters North America
Dispenser Processors participate as team members in a high volume, light manufacturing environment and are responsible for packaging equipment, loading raw materials, equipment washing, quality control inspections and data recording.
- Operate, clean, and service production equipment.
- Assemble, wash and sanitize various units as required using established procedures.
- Perform and record activity on workstation.
- Conduct quality inspections on finished products.
- Read and use manuals and diagrams.
- Record and chart production output and equipment downtime.
- Adhere to good housekeeping standards at work station.
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs as needed
- Ability to frequently stand, bend, stoop and lift for a prolonged period of time
- High School degree or equivalent preferred
- Capability to run a pneumatic drill
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
This is a tremendous opportunity in a continuously growing organization. We are proud to offer competitive pay and benefits, excellent advancement opportunities, and a positive, values-based work environment.
We are proud to be the #1 bottled water company in the country! We have over 8,000 employees in the U.S. supporting top-selling brands, including Nestle Pure Life, Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Deer Park, Ice Mountain, Ozarka, Zephyrhills, Perrier, San Pellegrino and Acqua Panna.
Our Home and Office Delivery division provides product delivery and premier customer service to both residential and commercial customers. Products delivered range from 3, and 5-gallon water bottles and case products to coffee service and accessories.
Equal Opportunity Employer