Document Management Technical AnalystBookmark This
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- Experience with or desire to learn/work with Documentum or Opentext products
- Understanding of / experience with the Windows Server 2003 or 2008 environment (school experience accepted)
- Experience with MS Windows 2000 or 2003 Web Architectures (VB.Net, ASP.Net, Web Services, VB, ASP, COM+, IIS)
- Coding experience with SQL, HTML, and classic ASP
- Experience working within a complete software development life cycle methodology
- Experienced with using Microsoft Office tool suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Windows server Administration, Active Directory, Group Policy objects, Citrix Administration
- Ability to understand application architecture
- Technical experience/background in computer applications and computer environments
- Proven logical, creative, problem solving and human relation skills
- High degree of initiative
- Ability to manage multiple projects/support issues
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent business partner/client interaction skills
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues and manage various processes/partners to provide a solution
- Ability to learn new technologies at an accelerated pace.
- Desire to learn about and work across multiple technologies and tools
- Team player
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.