ETL Informatica Systems Analyst +Bookmark This
- Minimum 2 years experience designing / developing / implementing with Informatica ETL tool
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in requirements gathering and data analysis
- Full life cycle Development
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Experience leading teams of technical resources, on and/or offshore
- Experience with other ETL tools (i.e., IBM Datastage, Ab Initio (EME), INFA, Oracle Warehouse Builder)
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.