Ecommerce AssistantBookmark This
2633 NE 26th Ave
Pompano Beach, FL
DescriptionWork in the exciting world of GOLF APPAREL at an established firm with business to business & retail ecommerce store. National client base. A passion for fashion, golf, business and marketing will land you the internship experience you need for a future full time job.
Learn the ecommerce business ecosystem through hands on experience, including order management, shipping, product updates, inventory management, customer service, wholesale purchasing and social media marketing.
Responsibilities- The bulk of time will be spent processing ecommerce orders, including written communications with customers, and pack/ship, and vendor communications
- Special project assignments will include opportunities to use your marketing and communication skills including across various social media.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Document changes needed to the operations manual
Requirements- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- opportunity to work virtually occasionally, but standard is on site 4-5 days a week; flexible hours to accommodate class schedule
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug test, and live nearby (or between your school and location)