Ecommerce InternshipBookmark This
50 School House Road
Old Saybrook, CT
DescriptionThe Ecommerce Internship at FCP will be hugely varied and cover all spectrums of the Ecommerce which includes sales, marketing, warehousing, fulfillment, creative, design, customer service. This is a perfect internship for someone who loves cars, the internet, or technology but doesn't know exactly what career they would like to pursue in these fields.
FCP is an online automotive parts retailer in Old Saybrook, Connecticut. FCP stands for Foreign Car Parts and we specialize in replacement parts and accessories for European and Asian import makes and models. FCP was recognized by Inc. Magazine as number 3,522 on the list of the 5,000 fastest growing private companies in the United States with 49% revenue growth over the last three years. FCP has been further distinguished by ranking as number 158 in the retail category. We have emphasized our brand and customer service since inception, with strong mindshare in several key European vehicles (Volvo, BMW, and Audi/VW) and a catalog with over 20 more European and Asian makes.
We are devoted to developing and maintaining user friendly and accurate automotive catalogs with 10% of our staff devoted to this continued cause. FCP is both a customer and technology focused company - this unique blended culture has yielded outstanding results worthy of reward and recognition.
Responsibilities- Answer Sales Calls
- Assist in Marketing Efforts
- Assist with Purchasing and Product Development
- Answer Customer Service Calls
- Process Online Orders
- Assist in Designing Email Campaigns and Website Creatives
- Participate in Online Forums
- Work in the Fulfillment Center
Requirements- Excellent verbal, organization, communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Social Media Platforms, Internet Browsing, Microsoft Operating Systems, and Email