Ecommerce SpecialistBookmark This
GiFOR USA, LLC
DescriptionProject: Ecommerce Website for Motorcycle Parts and Accessories
Located in Columbus, OH. We can meet to discuss requirements and as many times as necessary but work is to be done remotely.
Start date is dependent on the applicant’s availability but we are looking at completing this project as soon as possible.
Responsibilities- Creating an ecommerce website leveraging shopping cart solutions like Prestashop.
- Configuring and customizing the website to achieve the desired look and functionality
- Some basic database manipulation will be required to configure a vehicle make/model/year search tool to locate parts and to load products as well
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven to see the project completed
- Problem solving, ability to research and overcome problems and provide solutions
- Passionate about the motorcycle industry
Search Filter Tool with third party company (vehiclefits.com) not fully functional yet, that may require custom coding:
- We should load data and allow selection only in the first field. Then after selecting, load the next field based on that selection. Then the last field. This will improve website performance as well user searching experience.
- I need to place this field horizontally. Like in the examples below.
- Is it possible to manage the order of the fields? Make/year/model?
- It would be nice also if the he select boxes allowed typing and selecting with ajax for easier searching.
- How do I update the database? The easiest way would be for me to manage an excel file and load the whole table up in the database. Is that possible? Can I have instructions?
- Web programing experience with PHP
- Experience with shopping cart solutions: Prestashop