DescriptionCreative Spotlights is an entertainment site that features interviews with high profile people. This includes Grammy award winning producers, singers, voice coaches, music industry company founders and more. We are currently looking for an intern for the copy editor position. The editor will report to the Founder Dani Felt. The editor will proofread all interviews and copy that goes on the site. You can find out more about Creative Spotlights by visiting: www.creativespotlights.com.
Responsibilities- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus