Editorial AssistantBookmark This
Armelle Productions, LLC
876 Potrero Avenue
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionFounded in 2009 by serial entrepreneur Armelle Cloche, iSY is a revolutionary methodology based on anti-aging science. iStayYoung members receive daily challenges via short email, text or on their iPhone, emphasizing the power of pairing simple knowledge with action for the best results.
In keeping with our tagline “Your Daily Dose of Youth”, we were inspired to imbue iStayYoung with a sense of wonder we feel when young: when everything seems a new discovery. Our daily challenges are designed to help you get that feeling back – and keep it.
The Science Behind
Thanks to medical advances, genetics and lifestyle improvements, Americans are living longer. But with longevity we need a quality of life that we can enjoy no matter what age we are.
iStayYoung is based on a blend of the latest scientific neurobiology research from around the world. Our daily challenges help you to: break your daily routine, use your senses in a new context, do stimulating exercises and adopt healthier behaviors. All of these together CAN help you stay fit and alert so you’ll have a better chance to fight mental and physical decline.
For more info visit: http://istayyoung.com/contents.php?id=1
Responsibilities- You will help preparing our database of Daily Challenges which our members receive daily
- You will read lots of health/scientific discoveries and articles to filter and keep only the essential
- You will participate in coming out with good ideas and better ways to serve our members
- You will work on any needed editorial tasks (website content, answers to members)
- You will work REMOTELY from your home and use your own computer and internet connection. No need to live in San Francisco where we are located.
Requirements- Be a good writer/editor with a style and humor
- Be interested in health and anti-aging
- Be good at filtering health and science discoveries into concise, fun and easy to do daily challenges
- Care to help our members and others in general
- Understand what iStayYoung.com does
- Love to learn, positive attitude, and can think outside the box
- Be tech-savvy, understand the internet, blogs, computers, and Microsoft Office