Editorial InternshipBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionSnagFilms is seeking an Editorial Intern to join the Marketing/Programming team, as the company enters an exciting stage post the site's relaunch
SnagFilms is the parent company of Indiewire and offers the broadest collection of great independent movies and documentaries you can watch right now, on demand, for free, and share with others.
• a film viewing platform in the midst of an exciting relaunch.
• looking for awesome interns to help out our Managing Editor
• a nice place to work. There is a frequently replenished jar of Swedish Fish in the kitchen so, y'know. Pretty cool.
ResponsibilitiesIn this internship you will:
• work with the Managing Editor to curate content for the site.
• cull through our growing film library to find hidden gems and highlight great content.
• assist with creating assets for films so our presentation is as good as it can possibly be.
• optimizing scalable content to increase mindshare deliverables so we can move the needle on our brand activation traunch. Uh... what?
If this sounds up your alley, please send resume, cover letter and any writing samples (if available) to email@example.com.
• passionate about film. Your know the difference between Fellini and Frankenweenie, and you have strong opinions about both.
• comfortable on the web, from Facebook to Twitter to Pinterest to Hulu to BeeBoo. One of those is made up.
• someone who's not afraid to get learn your way around HTML, Photoshop, FinalCut, Google Analytics, our in-house CMS, etc.