Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionWe are Spreeify.com.
Before you submit your resume and cover letter, please take a moment to check out our site to understand what we do.
Spreeify is one of the newest and most engaging social shopping sites that features product giveways and hand-curated delectables. Shop Freely™.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus