Electrical AssemberBookmark This
We are hiring experienced electrical assemblers for the world's leading manufacturer of high speed canning equipment. Come work in a clean, climate-controlled, safety-oriented facility!
Job duties include assembling wiring and troubleshooting both major and minor machine assemblies, as well as assembling and troubleshooting knockout boxes, panels, wiring harnesses and wire terminations. Also requires setting and testing electrical switches, valves, pressure limits and machine settings. Experience with P2P wiring, VFDs, PLCs, and rigid conduit required. Experience with three-phase motors preferred.
Successful skills sets include:
1st and 2nd shifts available, M-F. $17-20/hr DOE, opportunities for overtime.
Candidate must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in electrical assembly, including some formal training as an electrician
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and blueprints
- Experience with P2P wiring, VFDs, PLCs, and rigid conduit
- Demonstrates understanding of machine logics, motors, and drives
- Skilled in forming liquitite, conduit, etc.
- Ability to set and test all electrical switches, valves, pressure limits and machine settings
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.