Electronic Division InternBookmark This
Culver City, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionWe are looking for a bright, motivated, and creative intern to join our start-up in Culver City, CA, and to be dedicated to the operation of Fullscreen's vertical for electronic music, Electronic Division.
Electronic Division is the largest network in EDM with over 300 channels, 2 million subscribers and 1 billion views in aggregate. You will learn extensively about the YouTube landscape, including monetization models, social media engagement, and what we believe is the future of content and media.
Ideal candidates should be:
• Fans of EDM (trance, house, dubstep, etc) and attend shows regularly
• Passionate about digital video & social media
• Comfortable in a start-up environment
• Detail oriented & extremely efficient at completing tasks
• Expert in Excel
• Very comfortable communicating with others via email, phone, and in person
• Assist clients in linking their channels to the network
• Compile daily network performance statistics
• Send out weekly newsletters
• Engage clients in forums
• Curate and post client playlists.
Fullscreen is a next-generation media company that offers innovative technology and premium services for content creators and brands to thrive on YouTube. Fullscreen's global network generates over 1.5 billion monthly video views and reaches over 100 million subscribers, making Fullscreen a Top 5 YouTube Partner. Fullscreen provides a full suite of end-to-end YouTube tools and services for many of the world's leading brands and media companies. Led by an experienced team of online video thought-leaders,Fullscreen was founded in January 2011 and is based in Culver City, California.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter with subject "Electronic Division Intern" to firstname.lastname@example.org