Electronics TechnicianBookmark This
Cherry Hill, NJ
DescriptionKelly Engineering Resources is currently accepting resumes for a Contract Electronic Technician position in Cherry Hill, NJ. This is a first shift position, Sunday through Thursday from 7:00AM to 3:30PM.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Repairs, programs, adjusts and calibration plant wide control and instrumentation.
- Maintains, repairs and troubleshoots electronics on all production equipment on the sterile filling and packaging lines to minimize production downtime.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all assigned equipment.
- Maintains and updates master data documentation on all assigned equipment.
- Maintains the calibration of all in-house instrumentation including documentation.
- Provides technical support to other plant departments.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electronic equipment to the board and component level.
- Uses computer and logic controllers to perform system analysis of system equipment.
- Maintains electronic test and repair equipment in a high state of readiness.
- Programs logic controller and makes changes to existing programs as directed by supervision.
- Troubleshoots and repairs air regulators, air filters, air actuated valves, pneumatic controls and instrumentation.
- Troubleshoots and repairs steam regulators, steam traps, steam strainers, steam piping associated with autoclaves, tunnels, ovens and other facilities maintenance equipment.
- Performs other duties as directed by management personnel.
- Must be able to be gowned qualified and maintain gowning status.
- Minimum high school education plus certificate of completion from 2-3 year electronics trade or technical school. Required.
- Working knowledge of applicable computer software. Required.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in electronics repair and troubleshooting computer programming, calibrating process controls and troubleshooting process controls.
- Knowledge of Qbasic, Visual Basic, Wonderware and similar programming a plus.
- Knowledge of PLC and HMI programming in Allen Bradley and Siemens a plus.
- Knowledge of vision systems (Cognex, Systech) a plus.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of electronics and troubleshooting equipment to include oscilloscopes, volt/ampere meters, frequency standards, calibration equipment and programmable logic controllers.
- Excellent knowledge required in use of other precision electronic equipment under their cognizance.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of NIST traceable calibration equipment and must be able to demonstrate knowledge and expertise in all calibration equipment.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion. [Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.]
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Since employing its first engineer in 1965, the Kelly engineering specialty has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of engineering resources to customers in such industries as automotive, chemical, defense, electronics, energy, medical device and pharmaceutical.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/engineeringConnect with us on ]]