Eng Tech: Cryogenic/fluid systemsBookmark This
El Monte, CA
An established manufacturer of Aerospace Valves and filters is seeking a Engineering Technician with experience in Precision Mechanical assembly for their El Monte, Ca facility.
For the assembly and test technicians, we are seeking the following experiience:
Experience as an Assembly Technician in a Research and Development environment (R&D)
-Must be able to read blueprints & schematics and test manuals.
-Must have experience with assembly, and fixture building.
-Instrumentation background experience
- Environmental testing (especially with cryogenic)
- High pressure testing
- Fabricating and troubleshooting test setups
- Working with blueprints/schematics
- Experience with data recording equipment/real time results (i.e. Instron, AstroMed and LabView)
- Leak testing using mass spectrometers, pipettes, flowmeters
- Building and testing valves/regulators
- Background in space or aircraft component manufacturing
- Working in an cleanroom environment
- Precision cleaning
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.