Engineering InternBookmark This
The Aspect Labs team is looking for an intern/coop to work with the company's chief architects on several projects involving virtualized product deployments, performance analysis, unified communications platforms, custom applications and ‘cloud' environments within our mission critical contact center portfolio of products.
- Able to come up to speed quickly, researching topics and reading background material
- Combine careful listening with focused questions and strong communication skills
- C#, C++, LINQ, Database, User Interface, web servicesand other programming experience on Microsoft platforms
- Experience with VoIP, security and networks a plus
- Familiarity with virtualization and cloud concepts
- Willingness to test thoroughly including ad hoc and detailed test procedures
This position requires 40 hours per weekat Aspect's Chelmsford, MA office. Occasional remote work may be authorized as needed. Ability to pass a background check is required.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.