EnterpriseOne Systems AnalystBookmark This
Saint Louis, MO
DescriptionAn EnterpriseOne Systems Analyst, is needed for major client located in St. Louis, MO area.
The Systems Analyst will be the functional expect on Oracle Enterprise One and provide support to the user community and other related IT Systems. The Systems Analyst will also be responsible for training user community on new functionality, processes and systems. This role will assist with the implementation of Oracle Enterprise One updates and be responsible for testing and supporting all project requirements. The Systems Analyst will design and document workflows and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness. The position will be a Project Manager and lead key projects by proactively developing and maintaining project plans for new system implementation, programs, updates and modifications. Candidate will report to Information Systems and Operations Manager.
1. Analyze and manage assigned projects, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret the business needs and translate them into functional and operational requirements.
2. Directs the preparation and installation systems and procedures, including the design of source documents, technical direction of operations and the format of management reports.
3. Works directly with different business units and to quickly understand the business issues and challenges and to define the project concept, objectives and approach.
4. Performs programming, database and system design
5. Identifies industry best practices when solving business problems
6. Serves in leadership roles and takes ownership for projects
7. Develops relationships with key business users and fosters a collaborative environment with business units
8. Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
9. Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
10. Manages client expectations effectively
11. Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 / DOE